We conduct local (corporate level, neighbourhood, regional or domestic) surveys or abroad using best-practice approach. We apply a practical, solid, statisticaly sound methods for conducting surveys.
We help in the design and conduct of surveys. We organize and plan the surveys and work with our partners for the execution of face-to-face and telephonic surveys (“enquetes”, “peilingen”) for small or large organizations, and for governmental/NGO’s.
We apply the best practices of market research, sampling in many industries.
One of the main benefits of using a third party company for conducting surveys and the analysis is to ensure the anonymity of the surveyors (eg: in the case of surveys targeted to employees of a company).
Survey target groups:
The correct determination of the sampled population is important.
- Patients (healthcare service and products consumers)
- Workforce and Employees (HR)
- Population (public governance, NGO’s, demographic institutes, federations, academics, …)
Surveys are conducted using appropriate communication channels by topic or project:
- Healthcare. Surveying the choice of a children hospital, surveying the mid-term perception of a hip replacement. Many topics are possible
- Perception and market reactivity measurement of your services or product
- Sales behavior of products or services (telecom products, hospital services, retail and distribution, TV audiences, etc…)
- Public. Demographical, economical, voting tendencies, etc…
Weak sampling plans generate unreliable results. The sampling method optimizes quality and reliability.
- Random Sampling and Systematic Sampling
- Stratified Sampling
- Cluster Sampling
- Regression or Ratio Sampling
In example of the healthcare sector, we separate surveys in two families, depending on the final goal of the survey:
- Healthcare Marketing: measuring the perception of the consumers and referring doctors
- Quality management: measuring the level of quality of all aspects of the medical prestation as perceived by the patient